“The Couch 2 CrossFit program is hands-down the easiest and most effective way to jump start your fitness journey. Give it a shot and enjoy the results!” ~MICHAEL SEEWALD, OWNER, CROSSFIT SUNNYSIDE
You do not need to be in good shape to start. This program is designed for beginners!
To get started, send us some quick information to book your No-Sweat Intro and we’ll get things moving!!! No stress, no pressure – just results.
A “No-Sweat Intro” is a private consultation where you will meet with a coach and check out the gym. Your coach will help establish some goals and give their recommendation for the best program to help you achieve them.
How does Couch 2 CrossFit work?
- Couch 2 CrossFit is the start of your fitness journey that focuses on exercise, nutrition, and teamwork to get people moving around and having fun!
- There is no better way to kick off 2020 than with Couch 2 CrossFit at CrossFit Sunnyside! Yes, it is sort of a cliche – new year, new goals, new you. You are going to start C2CF with questions: Can I get in shape? Can I lose weight? Can I get stronger? Can I do CrossFit? Can I stick with a fitness program to improve my life? Do I have time for this?
- Here is the difference: you are going to finish the program with answers! YES you can! At the end of the C2CF program, you are going to be motivated and ready to take over the world as a stronger, happier, healthier version of YOU!
- Our C2CF program is for those with no prior CrossFit experience who are ready to get started in a group setting. It is a prerequisite for taking CrossFit classes. C2CF movements will be covered in addition to specific lecture material. Emphasis will be placed on correct and safe movement patterns and scaling options so that newcomers feel prepared to join CrossFit classes with confidence.
COUCH 2 CROSSFITLifestyle Challenge
- 1-on-1 Private Training Sessions
- Unlimited CrossFit Classes
- Monthly InBody Scans (Body Composition Analysis)
- Goal Setting Session
- 1-on-1 Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching to build healthy habits that stick
- A Customized Nutrition Plan, prepared by a Registered Dietitian
- Access to exclusive Healthy Steps Nutrition App
- Introduction to Nutrition Handbook
- Nutrition Assessment and Ongoing Nutrition Support
- Fun group classes that become the Best Hour of Your Day!
- Convert to Lifestyle Training Membership (Nutrition + CrossFit)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why Couch 2 CrossFit?
We’re not going to make up a bunch of fluff here – C2CF gives you great bang for your buck! Receiving private training and group sessions, a ton of knowledge about functional movements, nutrition goals, a supportive community working towards a common goal, and accountability? There’s no better way to get started, especially for the price.
What happens if I can’t do something?
That’s the beauty of the C2CF program – all of the movements can be scaled to any fitness level – meaning that no matter what challenges you face, you’ll be able to participate in our workouts. At the end of the day, even if people in the class have different strengths and weaknesses, you will all be working towards one common goal: improving physical fitness and health!
Isn’t CrossFit hard?
Getting out of the bed in the morning is hard! Getting off the couch is hard! What we’re trying to say is that this program isn’t about being hard – it’s about getting started. We’re never going to be able to eliminate hard work, but we will ensure that the work is increased in moderation to create a fun, motivational, and productive environment. We’ll be with you every step of the way!
What if I don’t like the program?
Even though it’s never happened, you should feel assured that we guarantee this program 100%. If after completing the Six week program you don’t feel like Couch to CrossFit provided enough value for your time or money, we will either refund your purchase price or do what we need to do to make it right.